A Place to Lay My Head

>> Monday, September 5, 2011

I so desperately want a new headboard.  We're still using one that came with a set of bedroom furniture that was purchased second hand when we first got married.  I didn't like it then, and in five years, it hasn't grown on me at all.


SO... I'm tossing around a few ideas.  One is an upholstered bed like this one from Room and Board.  Love the clean lines.  

If I did just the head board though, I could make it my self.


Like this simple one from Coastal Living (Also love the colors in this room).

There are a million shape options though.  Like these:



I also love tufting.  I don't think it would be that hard either.


My only real requirement is that it doesn't end up looking too formal - or a too traditional styling.  Leave it to Sarah Richardson to solve that problem for us though.


The bright color palet and fun pattern make it anything but frumpy.  Isn't she great at mixing patterns?  Here's another Sarah Richardson room:


Love it!

1 comments:

Patti September 5, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

I have one I'll let you have--- cheap!

Post a Comment